Safe Asbestos Demolition
Asbestos Contaminated Demolition Experts
Our professionals have extensive experience and expertise in asbestos demolition projects. From domestic property to large commercial and industrial complexes. We are fully licensed and insured to carry out any kind of demolition. All work is done in accordance with the Victorian Occupational Health and Safety Act 1985 code of practice.
Pro Asbestos Removal Melbourne can undertake general demolition work for properties containing asbestos. In conjunction with the demolition, we will also ensure any remaining hazardous material will be cleared and disposed of.
Before demolition work can commence, there are some documents that need to be completed. These include a Planning Permit (in the case of heritage, environment or building proximity issues), and a demolition or building permit. You will also need to establish that you own the property, or that have the owner’s permission to have the property demolished.
Our specialist asbestos team will professionally remove all asbestos waste, including asbestos wall cladding, asbestos shingle roofing, corrugated asbestos cement fencing and asbestos roofing and asbestos/vinyl floor tiles. We will take all the necessary precautions to ensure the safety and health of anyone on site. All toxic waste will be transported offsite to an approved disposal facility.
Our asbestos demolition equipment is on hand for a wide range of clearance jobs. Our partners have excavators, rotational hydraulic sheers, rock-breakers, flame cutters and wrecking balls. All work is carried out efficiently and safely in an eco-friendly manner.
Our demolition services include:
- Removal of tree stumps and footings
- Rubbish removal
- Partial demolitions
- Shed/ garage/driveway demolitions
- Total building demolition
- Site clearance for domestic, commercial & industrial complexes
- Strip out the interior of buildings
- Undertake tight access works
- Dismantle, salvage and recover materials and fittings as required
- Earth removal
- Dealing with hazardous and toxic substances – particularly asbestos.
Why Choose Us
- Qualified to Demolish All Buildings
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Public Liability Insurance $20, 000,000
- 10 Yrs Experience
- Reliable & Affordable
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Melbourne Inner City & CBD
- Melbourne Southern Suburbs
- Melbourne Northern Suburbs
- Melbourne Western Surburbs
- Eastern Suburbs
Get In Touch
Call us today for a free quote without any obligations. Our professional are standing by ready to answer any of your questions.